Whilst we are a non selective school with no entrance examinations and welcome children of all abilities and talents, we have an excellent record of exam results and scholarships (to the leading independent senior, public and grammar schools). We also offer a huge range of opportunities to maximize the potential of all our pupils.
Our key, normal intakes are in Nursery and Reception and Year 3 (age 7+), but we are very happy for boys and girls to join us at any stage.
Do visit us so you can experience at first hand Rose Hill Westonbirt School’s unique atmosphere and see what a difference we can make to your child’s life. Our forthcoming Open Morning is on Saturday 12 October, 09:30am - 12:30pm.
Please contact the Registrar, Mrs Ann Slark on 01666 881375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Open Mornings or to make an appointment to visit the school on an alternative date.
If you have already visited and wish to apply:
- Please complete the registration form and send to the Registrar, Mrs Ann Slark – Rose Hill Westonbirt School, Tetbury, Gloucestershire GL8 8QG.
- A registration fee of £50 and your child’s birth certificate should also be included.
- Once these items are received, a letter will be sent to you (and the birth certificate returned).
- An invitation will be sent for your child to attend a taster day.
- An offer of a place at the school is normally issued within two weeks of the taster day, along with any offer of a scholarship or bursary.
- When the offer is sent out, a deadline is given for acceptance of the place and at this stage a deposit of £500 is required to secure the place.
If you have any queries, please contact our Registrar, Mrs Ann Slark on 01666 881375 or email: email@example.com
We offer scholarships for academic and all-round ability and junior scholarship achievements:
- Art scholarships
- Drama scholarships
- ICT scholarships
- Sport scholarships
- Music scholarships
Applicants are particularly welcome for Year 3 and Year 6.
For further information please contact our Registrar, Mrs Ann Slark on 01666 881375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org